Wednesday, 24 August 2011


We've been planning to go to the Serengeti again and we're supposed to be flying out tomorrow afternoon to Arusha and driving into the Serengeti on Friday for 4 nights - coming back on Tuesday.  We've been planning for a while, so all excitement at finally being able to get back into the bush for a while.

But unfortunately Dru fell ill with malaria last night.  He's on the treatment and hopefully we've caught it in time so that it isn't too serious.  He's got another appointment with the clinic tomorrow to see if he's okay to travel and of course all depends if he's up to traveling, so for now we just wait and hope that the malaria doesn't get worse.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment